Well. I just got tagged by someone to write 20 things about myself. And I thought, let's not be a spoilsport. Besides, I've got nothing to do now until evening. So here goes: 1. I'm a big fan of fine arts. Whenever I hear a nice piece of classical music, I would compose a dance in my head to match it.
2. I hate garlic. And to cater to that, my family never cooks garlic in dishes which I will eat. ^^
3. Apart from my grandmother, I am the only other person who does wear a skirt or a dress when going out (school excluded larh). The rest either decides (or doesn't have a choice) to wear pants or jeans. So that is a reason why I'm in jeans most of the time.
4. Of all the people that I've talked to, most of them has concluded that I am a cold person.0_0
5. A secret! I'm actually afraid of the dark...so those moments when my friends decide I was to lead them in school at night, well, I just had to bite down the fear and pretend to be brave. >.>
6. I like to use the chopsticks. It's a very unique and even, elegant cutlery of the Chinese and we ought to be proud of it!!
7. My digestion is actually really bad...and it has gone worse now! T-T
8. Believe it or not, I care how I look and I do dress up. But at the moment...I've been shy in experimenting with such clothes...
9. I like guys in long sleeve shirts and formal attires. They just look so....nice! (and mature for once.)
10. Though a lot of people associate me with being studious, I actually don't study until the last minute when I have no choice but to study. All those good results are truly due to last minute crammings, good notes and
God's Graces. ^-^
11. Erm. I am sentimental.
Very sentimental.
12. I LOVE BODY SHOP PRODUCTS!! But they're just too ex larh.
13. Up till today....I still dread bathing when I have blisters.
14. If my grandmother passes away, I will be the shortest person in my family. T-T
15. I'd love to live by myself one day...but I'll get lonely and home sick easily.
16. I. Do. Not. Like. Kaya. Except. For. The. One. Mei yi's grandmother. Makes. ^.^
17. A lot of guys would tell you that I am one of the hardest girls to please in the world. Actually...I'm not, it's just that I'm not mushy and I don't express my feelings much. >.>
18. I used to hate my chinese name...until I check on the meaning of it in seconday school and realise that I ought to be honoured because my paternal granddad named me that since I was his first grandchild. ^^It's really, in my opinion, a very unique and lovely name. But then...most chinese names are unique!
19. I am a very rigid person who does not know how to bend the rules. Can you believe that ?!
20. In contrary to what most people believe- compared to some poly and older people, I certainly have lived a very sheltered and naive life. 0-O
~END~